Welcome to Class 19
We are a creative and enthusiastic class, who like to make learning unique, exciting and enjoyable.
Mr Anderton is our class teacher and we would describe him as positive, calm and persistent. He encourages us to be confident in ourselves and to be the best that we can be.
About Our Avtivities
So far this year we have enjoyed a variety of different activities, but some of our favourites would have to be:
- Our flexible seating
- Using Gonoodle and morning challenges to stimulate our bodies and minds
- Designing our own ‘Kente Cloth’ clothes
- The Art we have created: From Rockets in space, to stained-glass windows, to anti-apartheid posters
- Using Pupil voice to express ideas
- Learning about flight, electricity and sound in Science
- Writing and performing our Sharing service
We have loved exploring our topics of Space and South Africa throughout the autumn and spring term and have completed lots of fun and interesting activities. We also really enjoyed our school trip to Cardiff and had a visit from Techniquest, experiencing Space through a Planetarium.
We are extremely proud of the achievements of all members of our class, as we have lots of different skills and talents. Some of the children in our class represented the school in a Maths competition this year, winning a Maths day for the whole school, da iawn! We also have some very talented gymnasts, dancers, singers, musicians and a variety of sporting talents too.
Objectives for the year
- To create a safe and nurturing environment where our class feel confident in learning and expressing themselves
- To challenge ourselves and try our best with our work
- To develop our creativity and use this to enhance learning
- To share our ideas, listen to one another and be respectful
- To prepare ourselves for High School
Class 19 Gallery